About Coles County Democratic Party
Electing Democrats Since 1974
Coles County Democratic Central Committee (CCDP) membership was established in October 1, 1974 and is made up of all the Democratic Precinct Committeemen/women in Coles County, IL who are lawfully elected or appointed in accordance with IL Compiled Statutes. 10ILCS 5/7-8(d).
This Is Our vision
The Democratic Party is committed to keeping our nation safe and expanding opportunity for every American. That commitment is reflected in an agenda that emphasizes the security of our nation, strong economic growth, affordable health care for all Americans, retirement security, honest government, and civil rights.
We have a bold new direction for a secure America
- Honest Leadership & Open Government
- Real Security
- Energy Independence
- Economic Prosperity & Educational Excellence
- A Healthcare System that Works for Everyone
- Retirement Security
“Our Values, Our Family, Our America”
- Equal opportunity, equal protection, and respect for all people, regardless of income, race, religion, gender or who we love.
- Democracy is government Of, By, and For People, not by Of, By and For money.
- Public Dollars spent for the Public Good
- Clean Air, Clean Water, Safe Food, Roads and Bridges
- Our Taxes and Public Resources to Benefit Our Citizen’s and Our Opportunities
- A Partner With, not Servants To, Multi-national Corps, Business, and the Wealthy
- Economic and National Security
- Investing In and Protecting the Future, not the Past
- Beacon of Hope, Vision and Leadership to the World.